There are several reasons why a member can be disabled from the GlobalTestMarket community:
- SPAM complaints - GlobalTestMarket must adhere to strict SPAM regulations. We are required to disable any email address linked to a SPAM complaint in our database. If you feel that your account was closed by mistake, please contact us to reactivate your membership. In the meantime please add email@example.com to your safe sender or contact list.
- Account cancellation - You contacted us and requested we cancel your GlobalTestMarket account. If you would like to reactivate your account please contact us.
- Email Bounce - A few emails we sent to you were bounced back to us as undeliverable therefore causing your account to close.
- This is caused by a spam filter in place on your email account, an invalid email address, or a full mailbox.
- Please be sure to add @globaltestmarket.com, to your list of contacts or safe senders to ensure our emails are able to reach you .
If you are still unable to sign in to your account, please contact us and provide your email address registered with GlobalTestMarket.