Please follow the below instructions for clearing CACHE in your internet browser. Once you have followed these steps, you may log into your account and the issue should be resolved.
To clear the Microsoft® Internet Explorer cache:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options
3. On the General tab, click the Delete button.
4. Click the Delete Files buttons for ALL of the following: Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4a-You can select Delete All, however, that will clear any forms data and passwords you have saved as well.
5. Click the Close button.
6. Click the OK button to close the Internet Options window.
To clear the Firefox® cache:
1.Click the HIstory button at the top of the screen, select Clear Recent History from the drop down options.
2. In the Time Range to clear, select Everything
3. Place a check mark in the following 3 options: Browsing & Download History, Cookies and Cache, then select the Clear Now button.